GIVE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SAINT KATHERINE
At the University of Saint Katherine, our students and faculty are making a difference every day on our campus and in our community, but we can’t do it alone. We do it through the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends — like you — who believe strongly in our mission. Your gifts help the University of Saint Katherine maintain the caliber of its academic offerings, attract exceptional students and provide them with much-needed financial aid. Private donations also allow the University to strengthen its academic programs, recruit outstanding faculty and increase research opportunities.
Our singular purpose is to provide for the common public good through higher education, research, and community service.
The University of Saint Katherine is an ongoing non-profit public benefit corporation. Public-benefit is a type of nonprofit corporation chartered by the State of California and organized exclusively for educational purposes by like-minded citizens. Public-benefit nonprofit corporations are distinct in the law from mutual-benefit nonprofit corporations in that they are organized for the general public benefit, rather than for the interest of its members. They are also distinct in the law from religious corporations.
The University of Saint Katherine has earned the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar. GuideStar is the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organization transparency and financial accountability.
Donors can leave a legacy at USK by naming current-use scholarships, endowments, and campus locations.
Named Current-Use Scholarships
- Name a current-use scholarship for $5,000.
- Name a restricted current-use scholarship for $10,000.
Endowment Naming Opportunities
- Endow a student prize or award for $25,000.
- Endow a scholarship for $50,000.
- Endow a visiting professorship for $1 million.
- Endow a chair or professorship for $2 million.
- Establish an endowment to support any of our academic programs, campus maintenance, or technology and equipment for $100,000.
- Endow a student research fellowship.
Location Naming Opportunities
- Visible naming opportunities are available in our Main Building and the renovated Student Center.
Please contact Mary Paltadakis, Chief Development Officer, at 760.471.1316 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking advantage of any of USK’s endowment or location naming opportunities, if you are interested in creating a naming opportunity not listed here, or if you have any questions.